Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Who's a Special Guy?

I don't know if I'm a special guy, but I'm important.

I have proof.

It says so right here.

Toldja so.

That's my girlfriend in the background. She's hot.

Yeah, because I know when I look in the mirror and see something as stupid as that, I regard it as a sincere, personal message just to me.

I am special after all! I'm an Important Customer!!

In other news, Tom Cruise is completely nuts.



I wonder when enough is enough? Sometimes I think it's all just an act with these folks. That's what they do for a living, after all. They sit around smokin' weed and say to each other, "Hey guys, let's see what we can get away with." The reporters are in on it too. I think that short of dropping N bombs, these cretins can pretty much get away with anything. And even if they piss one group off, there's going to be another group there to embrace them. Why? Uuh, because they did a helluva job in Last Samurai or Braveheart or Pulp Fiction or whatever, I dunno. The Last Samurai sucked, by the way. You guys know that already though.

I highly recommend that you watch this animated classic. It inspired the following photoshoppery.

Silly Hats Only.



It'll make sense if you see it.

And I love photoshopping hats onto people. The original is here.

I sincerely apologize for not having anything more inspiring to write.

3 Comments:

Blogger brando said...

That last cartoon was pretty good. With the end of the universe thing going on. I like the cartoon shockwave.

Oh yeah, and for the record. You're not special or important.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jinxy said...

I could only get through half of it.

I was feeling fat and sassy.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you serve placenta anyway? i think fried might be tastey

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home