Sunday, March 12, 2006

...And once again...

This was one of the more uneventful weekends during my last year here.

That's right, as of this past week, I've been here a year exactly. That means I increase a step in my pay, which is no less than $76 smackers a paycheck. Hell yeah. I think that of all the Saturdays in the past year, I've spent a total of 3 in my house.

I decided against going out on Saturday for a number of reasons, mainly because I went out on Wed and took Thurs off, i,e. I was out all night. I was also really tired after a good roll on Saturday during the day. Another reason is that I had a nice little bruise on my nose.



That's my sad meathead face. *sniff*

One of the advantages of having a nice big schnozz is that it gets hit a lot, which feels really fucking great. Especially in the form of an accidental elbow smack.

My friend said that we should go out, cuz the people might think I'm a toughguy and they wouldn't "mess with us". I answered that no, that was a bad idea, cuz then I'd get my ass kicked by a toughguy/group of toughguys.

As opposed to what I normally get my ass kicked by.

Which would be 140lb Japanese dudes.

Like the one who gave me the bruise.

He's real good tho...

*ahem*

Moving right along, I was skyping with Brando the other day, and we were looking through our gostats.com search phrases. I found that some people had stumbled upon my page via some interesting new searches.

Japanese Sharking is at an all time high. At first, I thought it was because there were a lot of animal rights activists against Japanese Sharkfin havesting methods, but Brando informed me that it was actually the act of sneaking up behind a woman and pulling off various articles of clothing and capturing it on film. De-lightful.

Now that I've mentioned it again, I'm sure I'll get more hits from more perverted fuckers.

Ok, here's the list. People have typed the following phrases into search engines and found my page:

"scare the hurricane"
how to say fag in italian
illegal tiny immigrants fucked in pussy
creepy shit
picture, jawbone, donkey
site:blogspot.com sharking video
NASTY HOSTAGE SITUATION - CLEAVER TO LITTLE GIRL THROAT
Dominos pizza owner and anti-semitism
suck on this you whore video samples
"our god is an awesome god" "chuck norris" robot

THIS IS THE WORST DISASTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES murdered randomly lick muh butt

I'm pretty sure the last one was orchestrated by Mr Brando, but I can't be sure.

In other random news, today I saw I saw the Emily Rose movie. It was ok, but I have to say that the chick who played Emily Rose did a good job. After the movie I stuffed my gullet with as much meat as I could at a yakiniku place. Mmmmmmmm yakiniku....

More later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jinxy said...

Who's Emily Rose?

And I think you mean "He's 'real good' tho..."

Sincerely,

Wolverine

3:57 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

From that movie.. The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I thought the chick who played the role of Emily Rose was kinda weird lookin, but I guess "weird" is good during demon possession, cuz then it turns into "creepy."

And yeah, he's "real good", and I'm "getting better". I'm a real "champion" with a "warrior" spirit.

*sniff*

7:35 AM  
Blogger brando said...

Yer face looks all busted up. NUHKNUCKNUCH!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home