Tuesday, October 04, 2005

...and the winner is....

One thing my friend Ryan used to do a lot was post results from search engines that led people to his page. I've done this a couple times, so I think I'll do it again. Here are the results for Adventurepan, rated from most to least frequent (though I should mention that #2 was only searched for a total of 5 times):

  • adventurepan
  • OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD
  • "Andrew Hong" AND "Marine Corps"
  • "Andrew Hong" Marine
  • son of clownops
  • "Andrew Hangi Hong"
  • war of the worlds tripod clips
  • i am a fascist
  • Japanese festival--Obon
  • airborne tattoo
  • motorscooter pics.
  • FAT BASTARD
  • blogs: motorscooter
  • disembowlment pics
  • awesome god
  • "Andrew Hong" and Marine
  • chris farley chip in dales
  • pictures of the god pan
  • compulsive liars

    As you can see, people looking for fat koreans and "Awesome Gods" have stumbled upon my blog on more than a few occasions. This makes me kind've happy cuz I post here fairly infrequently, and when I do post, it's usually a bunch of bullshit anyway. Plus I hate obese Koreans and organized religion. Go figure.
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Jinxy said...

    Woot!

    Number 5!

    I used to get links from people looking for "Talking Filthy To Me While Dressed Up Like A Baby".

    Don't know why.

    4:41 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home