Monday, May 30, 2005

Andrew Hong is a Fat Bastard

So this weekend was a threeday weekend, and I think that I got the most out of it. As usual, it was also very strange. For one thing, on Friday night I ran into three people I knew in different places in Tokyo. Three women at that. hehe.. I always think it's weird when I bump into people, especially in places where a) I don't ever go, and b) I've never seen them at before. Kind've like when I saw my Anthro professor in Kyoto. And he acted like I had horns growing out of my head. Anyway, last night I was at a reggae bar with my buddy, and he wanted to go to Roppongi. I don't really like going there, especially on a Sunday night (cuz it's dead). We were cruising around bar hopping, and we ran into some girls that he knew, so we went to a bar called DMZ. I'd never been there before, and it wasn't that great (we were the only ones in there). These two dudes they knew showed up, and we were kinda in that weird situation where we're all hanging out but no one is really talking to eachother. I went to the bathroom and came back, and my friend was talking to one of the dudes, who looked a lot like Dolph Lundgren, i,e. he was a big blond monster. He's a big fucker. Anywho, turns out we were at the same school in Monterey studying the same thing at the same time, and when I told him my name he knew who I was. My reputation of being a jerk seemed to've gotten around. :( It was really weird. He worked with a buncha dudes who were in my platoon. Now that I write about it, it doesn't sound that cool. But still, when you think of it, it's pretty amazing. I never go to Roppongi, let alone on a Sunday night, and I run into someone who knows a bunch of the same people I know from 6 years ago. Creepy shit.

Even funnier, the same guy who owes me $1500 owes him $600. Yeah, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a freaking moron for lending someone $1500. But still, I thought he was a good friend of mine - one of my best friends - and I didn't think someone I was close to would shit on me like that. It's not even about the money. It's about getting fucked over by a friend. So, now that Gigantor, aka Dolph Lundgren wants to beat Andrew Hong's ass, that brings the total number up to.. hmm... 456? I guess I should've known better. Egg in my face.

So that's right, Andrew Hangi Hong.. Yessiree, I remember ur middle name, chunkybutt. I wonder if you ever read my blogs, cuz I have the link on my friendster account, and I know you login there frequently so maybe you check it from time to time. If you do, here's a nice little picture for you.

I guess this seems kind've vindictive - maybe immature... I don't really give a shit, and I'm a pretty vindictive fellow. Immature too. Everyone knows that. I think it's funny that he has a Marine picture in his friendster account, cuz the picture was taken in like mid-1999, and he got kicked out for being fat. That's something to brag to your grandkids about. "Yeah, did some time in the Marines. Got kicked out cuz I was fat." Kinda counter to his whole toughguy image he likes to pretend to have. I've never been around someone who almost got into as many fights at bars, all with tiny guys who had no intention of fighting.

So yeah, interesting weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Yeah dude, you're lucky I can't post pics in comments or you'd be toast. Don't worry, it's $92.61, so you're not on my shitlist. If the yen drops though you're fucked.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never stop amazing me paul. you are deffinetly one of the funniest fuckers i know
zach

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just think that you are a big gigantor homo

11:27 PM  
Blogger Never A Dull Moment said...

dude, that is the funniest shit i've read in a long while. a the couple friends that i sent your blog to for fun reading material thought that the picture of Hong was me... go figure guess all koreans look alike... hahaha

drop a line dude.

I'm quitting my job in about a week or so. Going to be a professional bum for a couple months.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home