Monday, May 16, 2005

Welcome to Adventurepan

Hi, and welcome to Adventurepan.

Adventurepan might seem like a stupid name, but I'll explain it once again like I did on my other blog, Adventurestan. Pretty simple - I was visiting Japan from Afghanistan, and my friend Greg referred to it as "Aventurepan." I thought it sounded absolutely ridiculous, and he kept calling it that, and now that I wanna write a new blog, I've chosen to stick with it. So now I'm in Japan, and the Adventure continues. :)

So why write a new blog? I kind've wanted to keep Adventurestan in it's old state. I was writing stuff on there after I got back, and it didn't seem right. I didn't wanna take away from the other stuff on there, and wanted to compartmentalize the experiences, for lack of any other explaination. Another thing is that every day at work I'm inundated with information (mainly because I get bored and read the news) and some of the stuff has me a little fired up these days. Sometimes I feel like venting on the mass-emails the people at my work send out (they often throw cut 'n' paste articles to read and whatnot) but I don't want them to think I'm more of a weirdo than I'm sure they already do. Plus, I can't get away with saying anything I want, and there's a chance that I could get fired for going off on a tirade.

Hopefully you (and when I say "you," I mean all 8 of you) will enjoy reading this collection of horse-pucky. I guess I've "hung up my spurs," but I've replaced them with a shiney pair of new dancing shoes that should get me in just as much trouble and lead to new adventures. I spend every weekend up in Tokyo, so I'm sure I'll have some blogworthy stuff to report on. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! Can't wait to read the new blog.

-your sista

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to take credit. I am peversons' #1 fan, wuurd.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home